Bob M
  • Bob M
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-06T11:26:47Z
Hi,

We are starting a yacht share business (Easy2Sail Limited) in the UK and Spain and would to use Nautical Monkey software to run our shares on our Yachts.

We would like to offer our clients 3 types of shares they can purchase. This will be based on a 2 month rotation period with 8 shares sold per boat.
Option1. 3 standard days, standards days being midweek.
Option2. 1 Premium day and 3 Standard day, Premium day being a Saturday or Sunday.
Option3. 7 days anytime, 2 premium and 5 standard days.

Would your calendar be able to manage these booking? We have tried the software, but we can only add I one member, but need to add 3 members with the 3 different share options on one boat will work ok.

Any advice or assistance would be most useful.

Regards
Sponsor
To respond or post you need to Sign In or Sign Up by clicking the appropriate link on the upper right side of the page.
John D
2015-10-06T11:27:25Z
Hi Gary - I set you up with a premium account which will be available to you for the next month or so. That should allow you to dig into the system and see if it's going to do what you need it to do.

Let me know if you have any questions.

John
Bob M
  • Bob M
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-06T11:31:55Z
Hi John,
I have checked with my Brother, it looks like he deleted the site by mistake, he should have been deleting members.

Any chance you could re-enable the site for a couple of weeks.

Many Thanks.
John D
2015-10-06T11:32:33Z
Sure - no problem at all - I added the biz site back and extended the subscription for it - just remember if you add some additional boats, you need to go into the biz site and add those boats to the biz site to make them premium so you can add members, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

John
Bob M
  • Bob M
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-06T11:33:59Z
John, the site is asking for us to purchase Subscription?
John D
2015-10-06T11:34:20Z
Right now the site is fully functional - but because there is no associated subscription, it will show that purchase button (only for Administrators of boats - not regular members). But as I said, everything is fully functional so you can dig in and figure out if we're going to work for your needs.

John
Bob M
  • Bob M
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-06T11:36:49Z
John,

We have been trying to set up members on the calendar share system. We have set the premium days as Saturday and Sunday, we would 5 members with a full share of 7 days.
The other 3 remaining share members with only 4 weekdays, but we cannot setup a member without a premium slot.
We have tried changing the premium days, but it always gives the members a premium slot no matter what percentage we give them, is there a way to do this?

Thankyou.
John D
2015-10-06T11:37:22Z
Hi Gary - currently, that is the way it works. We create a bucket of premium slots and a bucket of standard slots and each members gets their prorata share of each.

I like the thought though - let me see what we can do to put that in place - it shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to make the change - I'll let you know when it's in place.

Best,

John
Bob M
  • Bob M
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-06T11:39:47Z
John,

If you could make some code changes that would be great.
Our share option will be based on a 2 month rotation being 8 weeks. Therefore we want to sell 8 share members the following options.
Anytime member 7 days every 2 months. 5 midweek days + Saturday and Sunday.
Midweek member 4 days every 2 months. They can only book days during the week.
We will sell 5 anytime member shares and 3 Midweek member shares.
Do you think this will be possible? If so how long to complete?
John D
2015-10-06T11:40:08Z
I'm talking it through with the development team now - shouldn't be more than a week or so. Will let you know.

Best,

John