jared E
2014-06-25T12:31:09Z
Hi John,
Hope all is well at NM!

It looks like we might have a scheduling problem with the new feature (limit users to so many uses every so much time) and after looking at it a bit I think there might have been some miscommunication on how it functions.

One of our partners Daniel N. mentioned he was not able to book the bayliner trophy for this sunday. My first thought was it rejected him because of back to back bookings but that doesnt appear to be it, so I thought maybe he already has 3 scheduled and this would be his 4th, but it doesnt appear he has any scheduled for the future.

So I replicated it by trying to schedule him and it said admin has limited you to 3 in 6 months. So im assuming this is the issue but since he doesnt have any booked in the future Im wondering if theres a problem with is or if you may have set it up to limit how many total uses (counting past, present and future) they can use in so much time.

I hope we were on the same page but if this is the case, I was actually looking for it to just count whats on the current and future calendar such as 1 today, 1 next week and 1 in Aug., then once they use one of those they can book another.

Lastly, when I go to schedule for someone or myself as admin it keeps scheduling as "out of service."

Let me know
Sponsor
To respond or post you need to Sign In or Sign Up by clicking the appropriate link on the upper right side of the page.
John D
2014-06-25T12:33:11Z
Hi Jared - I did misunderstand what you were asking before - I should be able to make what you were actually asking for work though - Give me a couple of days and I'll get a fix uploaded.

As far as the out of service issue, it could be that you're clicking the "Save Note and Reserve for Maintenance" button as opposed to the "Create Reservation for" button.
jared E
2014-06-25T12:37:11Z
Hey John
Thats what I was thinking after I analyzed it for a few.
I just changed it to 5 or 6 uses in the meantime so they can schedule days.
Some may have a use for the feature the way it is, however I believe the way we are asking for it work will be more popular.

Regarding the service issue, im pretty sure I was pressing reserve under a name but will check again.

Thanks for your quick response.
John D
2014-06-29T02:50:54Z
Hi Jared - we just uploaded the code change for this one - have a look in your scheduler settings at the bottom of the page where we added a drop down to allow you to limit the reservations in several different ways including past, future or both past and future reservations. I haven't extensively tested the code so let me know if you have any problems using it.

Very Best,

John Davis