Phil D
2015-10-06T11:01:27Z
Hi Nautical Monkey team

I have 2 yachts in a yacht share arrangement. I am interested in the business package you offer and would like to trial it to understand if it suits my our needs (mine as the manager and our members as well). I have had a look at your website and think I get the idea. I am seeking a scheduler which members can access anytime and book up to 12 months in advance. Every day is divided into 2 slots (Day 10am-5pm and Night 5pm-10am). Peak times are 5pm Friday night to 5pm Sunday afternoon (plus public holidays). We have 3 membership levels as well.

Can you please assist with confirming if Nautical Monkey can assist our needs of an interactive scheduler?

Thanks
Sponsor
To respond or post you need to Sign In or Sign Up by clicking the appropriate link on the upper right side of the page.
John D
2015-10-06T11:02:43Z
Hi Phil - that sounds like exactly what we do. If you go ahead and sign up for a business site I'll extend the subscription for a month or so which should give you time to play with it to see if it will meet your needs.

You don't need to provide a CC to get the site established, but send me an email when you do so I can extend the subscription.
Phil D
2015-10-06T11:44:35Z
Hi Guys. We are Sydney, Australia based and have set our time zone in the scheduler settings to Sydney (UTC+10) but the scheduler appears to be using USA time. Is it possible for you to confirm this is working ok?
Thanks
Phil
John D
2015-10-06T11:44:59Z
Hi Phil - I'll have a look at that this week - will let you know as soon as we have it resolved.

Best,

John Davis