Michael R
2014-06-30T16:34:28Z
Cant seem to understand the reconciliation process. When a member pays another member it doesnt seem to calculate properly. If member A owes member B $1000 lets say. Then Member A pays $1000 to member B, then the balanced owed one another goes to 0. good.

But if member A owes Member B $1000, and Member A pays $1500 lets say, why does it show that Member A owes Member B $500??? At that point Member B would owe Member A $500 correct?

Thanks for your help.
Sponsor
To respond or post you need to Sign In or Sign Up by clicking the appropriate link on the upper right side of the page.
John D
2014-06-30T16:36:26Z
Hi Michael,

Let me do some testing on this and figure out what's going on there. I'll be back in touch soon.

Best,

John Davis
Michael R
2014-06-30T16:36:56Z
Hi... Any update on figuring out the problem I'm having with the generate report feature not calculating properly?
Please let me know... thanks. The software works well except for that most important part... who owes who money. My partner doesn't trust the site anymore because it's showing he owes me $ when it's the other way around... 😞
John D
2014-06-30T16:37:46Z
Hi Micheal - sorry about the delay - the development team has been working on another big project and hasn't had time to dig into this one - they have it now and I should have an answer in the next few days.

Best,

John Davis
John D
2014-06-30T16:38:59Z
Hi Michael - this should be fixed. Have a look and let me know if you see any other problems. And, once again, sorry for the delay.

Best,

John Davis