Doug P
2014-06-30T02:47:10Z
When I click to view any of my checklist entries in history i am getting this now.

Server Error in '/' Application.
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Sponsor
To respond or post you need to Sign In or Sign Up by clicking the appropriate link on the upper right side of the page.
John D
2014-06-30T02:48:20Z
Hi Doug - sorry I missed this support request - I'll have a look and get back to you ASAP.

Incidentally, we added a field to the historical checklists so you can see the date the check list was submitted as well as the reservation it is associated with.

We also now put the results of the checklist submission into the email we send out notifying you about the checklist submission - for quick access to the information.

Let me take a look at the current issue and I'll let you know.

Best,

John Davis
John D
2014-06-30T16:35:40Z
Hi Doug - this is now fixed. Have a look and let me know if you need anything else.

Best,

John