Ian M
  • Ian M
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-03-11T12:53:18Z
John thanks a few more questions

1. Is there any way the standby user maintenance booking can be in a different colour than red so it could be distinguished from normal maintenance booked by the administrator. I’m not sure granting everyone admin rights may be a great solution.

2. Our users are also reporting that other than the admin user they can’t do a swap or waiting list request.

3. Many users are ringing me saying the have no quota left and don’t understand as they haven’t booked days for ages.

Is there anyway we could have a click button on the the top of the calendar when you click it opens up a window and reports how that was calculated showing past days used future days booked and net entitlement.

4. With the checklists can we have a drag and drop other than raise up line by line.

5. Can we have ability to edit inside the checklist line rather than delete the line and restart.

6. Booking that are about to be cancelled because they weren’t confirmed in time can we have option for sms reminders as some users are missing the reminder on the email.

7. Do you have the ability to link schedulers the to other calendars for alarms ie google IOS outlook etc

8. Any alarm possible for any due or overdue maintenance items?

Thanks John
Sponsor
To respond or post you need to Sign In or Sign Up by clicking the appropriate link on the upper right side of the page.
John D
2018-03-11T12:56:25Z
Hi Ian - Good time for these to come in as I've scheduled the developers for next week. See comments below.

1. Is there any way the standby user maintenance booking can be in a different colour than red so it could be distinguished from normal maintenance booked by the administrator. I’m not sure granting everyone admin rights may be a great solution.
-------------- I think the best thing will be to fix the actual problem - this should be good to go next week.

2. Our users are also reporting that other than the admin user they can’t do a swap or waiting list request.
-------------- I'll get this on the list as well - looks like there may just be a problem with regular member rights more widely - all that stuff has worked well for many many years.

3. Many users are ringing me saying the have no quota left and don’t understand as they haven’t booked days for ages.
-------------- If this isn't fixed by fixing the other issues above, I'll circle back on this.

Is there anyway we could have a click button on the the top of the calendar when you click it opens up a window and reports how that was calculated showing past days used future days booked and net entitlement.
-------------- This may be difficult - the stored procedure that does this work is significantly complicated and would be a lot of work to translate into "English". Once the other issues are corrected and your members have confidence in the system again, this shouldn't be an issue.

4. With the checklists can we have a drag and drop other than raise up line by line.
-------------- I'll put this on a future enhancement list.

5. Can we have ability to edit inside the checklist line rather than delete the line and restart.
-------------- This is already on my list from another Nautical Monkey user.

6. Booking that are about to be cancelled because they weren’t confirmed in time can we have option for sms reminders as some users are missing the reminder on the email.
-------------- I'll put this on a future enhancement list.

7. Do you have the ability to link schedulers the to other calendars for alarms ie google IOS outlook etc
-------------- This is a good idea and pretty easy to do - I'll get this on a list once we get some of these problems corrected.

8. Any alarm possible for any due or overdue maintenance items?
-------------- This is also a good idea and pretty easy to do - I'll get this on a list once we get some of these problems corrected.