Sharing Made Simple
There are more than 70 million Americans enjoying boating and approximately 13 million registered recreational vessels in the United States, however on average a boat is only used a total of 14 days per year.
In these challenging times, we are all looking for a way to maximize our investments and fractional boating or sharing is a great way to do that with a watercraft. Many boaters however, have been hesitant to get into a sharing relationship because of the inherent challenges including:
- How do I ensure everyone gets equal time?
- What about service and boat maintenance?
- How can I easily mange billing and expenses?
- and probably most important - how do I find the right people?
Enter Nautical Monkey!
Our service allows you to easily navigate through each stage of the process...
Our calendaring system provides the all the flexibility you will need to successfully share your watercraft and ensure everyone gets their allotted time on the boat.
- Set up your calendar with one, two, four, or six slots per day.
- Swap requests allow members to "swap" a day they have scheduled for another slot they may want.
- Wait lists allow users to automatically reserve a slot if the original reservation is canceled.
- Administrators can schedule other members, reserve the boat for maintenance, or suspend a member's access altogether.
- Require users to confirm reservations. If a confirmation isn't received, the slot automatically opens up for other users to book.
- Email notifications are sent to notify user of upcoming reservations, accepted or rejected swap requests, cancellations and more.
- Limit the number of contiguous reservations and holiday bookings to avoid a single user monopolizing the boat.
The Member Manager gives administrators the ability to easily add new members via email or existing connections. Options include share percentage, start and end time of the relationship and setting up additional administrative users.
Dynamic Check on / Check Off Lists
Checklists accessible on the web and on your mobile device allow members to update trip information such as engine hours and fuel usage as well as submit maintenance and service requests while they are out on the boat or when they get back home.
Nautical Monkey provides a central place for all communication associated with your boat and your members. Members can create alerts and service requests on the web site or via a mobile device and all correspondence is archived in one place for easy accessibility.
Nautical Monkey allows you to connect to other boat enthusiasts in order to share a boat you own, become a member on your dream boat, or simply share information and insights with others in the community. Simply create a profile on Nautical Monkey to start making connections.
Connect with other boaters locally and worldwide to share insights and solutions about boat sharing and get questions answered by other members and staff.
Provides sample agreements which can be modified for your particular situation.
Nautical Monkey allows you to create a fractional boating or sharing relationship tailored specifically to your situation and needs.