Sharing Made Simple
There are more than 70 million Americans enjoying boating and approximately 13 million
registered recreational vessels in the United States, however on average a boat
is only used a total of 14 days per year.
In these challenging times, we are all looking for a way to maximize our investments
and fractional boating or sharing is a great way to do that with a watercraft. Many
boaters however, have been hesitant to get into a sharing relationship because of
the inherent challenges including:
- Do I need a contract?
- How do I ensure everyone gets equal time?
- What about service and boat maintenance?
- How can I easily mange billing and expenses?
- and probably most important - how do I find the right people?
Enter Nautical Monkey!
Our service allows you to easily navigate through each stage of the process...
- Use Nautical Networking to find the perfect boating partner or
- Online Calendaring provides an easy way to schedule usage and ensures
equal use for all members.
- Our Resource Library provides sample legal agreements which can
be modified for your particular situation.
- Maintainance Log keeps a list of historical and required maintenance
and allows members to make service requests.
- Forum for Local Events and activities
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Reporting on boat usage and costs.
Nautical Monkey allows you to create a fractional boating or sharing relationship
tailored specifically to your situation and needs.